Information about Coronavirus
Latest information - updated on August 31th, following prefectoral decree N° 2020.01.1013
Dear clients, dear friends,
To enable you to make the most of your stay with us, we have undertaken to apply a full range of sanitary and hygiene measures certified by a quality control office: masks worn by staff, signs encouraging barrier gestures and physical distancing, hydroalcoholic gel available, marking of the direction of traffic, reinforced cleaning... Your safety and that of our staff remains our priority.
You may have read in the press that the health situation in our region has changed, placing our department under preventive surveillance.
These are no more and no less than measures imposing the wearing of masks on the public highway, following the detection of cases of COVID-19 in the naturist village of Cap d'Agde, a situation due to a population that has been behaving at risk. This very localised situation resulted in a prefectoral decree, dated 22 August, which does not reflect the health situation in Marseillan.
Of course we do not wish to underestimate the context but we prefer to inform you of our situation in real time.
Les Méditerranées Villages & Spa are 40 hectares of green spaces entirely dedicated to outdoor holidays. With 3 kms of beach with direct access and a range of services within easy reach: grocery shops, bakeries, snack bars, restaurants, bars and 3 beautiful aquatic areas with heated indoor swimming pools, water games and paddling pools for the little ones. Our campsites are ready to welcome you for a holiday on the edge of your dreams, in complete confidence and in the best conditions.
You have a vacation project
We are very pleased to announce that our campings will be open until Sunday, November 1, 2020.
You can now book your holiday in peace, thanks to our offer "1,2,3 sun - Book with peace of mind" *:
- book in one of our 3 campsites from our website : www.lesmediterranees.com
- cancel or modify your stay until D-7
*Special offer subject to conditions. More information on the conditions of use of the offer.
Throughout the season, we will do our utmost to ensure that the blue sky of your holiday is cloudless.
Our teams are ready to offer you a dream vacation, in the best conditions. This is why you will find on this page the description of the health protocol that we will apply to all our facilities and services. These measures will evolve as the situation evolves. By respecting the health instructions which are delivered, our AQUATIC AREAS, BARS, RESTAURANTS and ENTERTAINMENT (Mini-Club) are all ACCESSIBLE.
You can focus on your vacation program: relaxation, rest and above all peace of mind.
You have already booked
In the event that your stay is impacted by a future restriction (campsites kept closed despite de-confinement) or by an extension of the date of confinement, please find below the information useful to deal with this situation:
For a stay prior to June 02, 2020*, know that an exceptional measure was taken by the Government on March 26, 2020; it is one of the "24 texts on the basis of the law on the state of health emergency" (Measure entered into force by ordinance n ° 2020-315 published in the Official Journal of March 26, 2020). It offers a valid credit for 18 months to all customers whose stay has been canceled due to the coronavirus crisis. (* last official date issued by the Government concerning the maintenance of the opening ban).
For a stay between 03/06/2020 and 19/06/2020, we wish to take the necessary measures for your security. Indeed, to date, the implementation of the health protocol not being known, we allow ourselves this period of time to know precisely its extent, also, for this period we offer our customers a valid credit for 18 months.
We are all facing an unprecedented situation and must, each to our measure, adapt to limit the spread of this virus as much as possible.
Your safety and that of our employees is our priority. We are committed to implementing a set of sanitary and hygienic measures to allow you to fully enjoy your stay. All these precautions will only make sense if everyone applies and we count on your contribution to apply these simple rules so that everyone can enjoy their vacation with confidence.
Before leaving :
Don't forget to pack hydro-alcoholic gel and masks for the whole family. Wearing a mask has become mandatory for all persons from 11 years old in indoor locations (receptions, shops, ...) and in public areas, indoor or not (according to the prefectoral decree N° 2020.01.951).
The reception :
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Simplification of arrival procedures with "fast check-in", privileged contactless credit card payment.
- Installation of signage encouraging barrier gestures and physical distance.
- Application of the risk management protocol in case of suspected contagion to COVID-19 of a vacationer or an employee in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
For staff :
- Training of our teams in barrier gestures and in the sanitary protocol of outdoor accommodation.
- Supply of protective equipment for our employees (hydroalcoholic gel, mask and visor).
- Adaptation of schedules and redesign of workspaces.
Material resources :
- Use of virucidal disinfection products meeting the EN 14476 standard.
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel in accordance with the recommendations to all our customers.
- Installation of signage encouraging barrier gestures and physical distance: marking on the ground, new direction of movement in common areas (reception, sanitary, bars, restaurants, mini-clubs).
Disinfection gestures :
- Regular and repeated disinfection of workspaces and work tools.
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection of accommodation, common areas.
- Ventilation of the mobile home before the accommodation is made available, as well as cleaning and disinfection of the air conditioner filters between each client, disinfection of the contact points: door handles, switches, benches, ...
Activities and entertainment :
- Access to swimming pools and activities: Application of access and health security instructions specific to recreational areas (swimming pools and children's games), marking on the ground, and display of barrier gestures. According to the latest ARS standards of June 15, a physical distance of one meter must be respected. Sunbathing will be disinfected every morning. Virucidal will also be available.
- Access to the beach: authorized under the cover of compliance with barrier gestures and physical distance.
- Children's activities, sports activities and evenings will all be outdoors, respecting the safety distances.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Reorganization of space in eating places and bars in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. And always the possibility of ordering takeaways.
The sanitary facilities :
- Implementation of signage encouraging barrier gestures and physical distance: marking on the ground and new direction of traffic when possible.
- The sanitary facilities will be reserved for stays in pitches.
We are confident that you will understand the usefulness of these measures and know that we can trust you. We count on your common sense to apply these simple rules and count on your sense of respect for others so that once again, these next holidays are the most beautiful ever lived among us.