Your safety and that of our employees is our priority. We are committed to implementing a set of sanitary and hygienic measures to allow you to fully enjoy your stay and guarantee you a holiday with confidence. These measures will be brought to evolve according to the evolution of the health situation.
Before leaving :
Do not forget to take hydroalcoholic gel and masks for the whole family, they are highly recommended in confined spaces and mandatory in some shops.
The reception :
- Simplification of arrival procedures with "fast check-in", privileged contactless credit card payment.
- Installation of signage encouraging barrier gestures and physical distance.
- Application of the risk management protocol in case of suspected contagion to COVID-19 of a vacationer or an employee in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
For staff :
- Training of our teams in barrier gestures and in the sanitary protocol of outdoor accommodation.
- Supply of protective equipment for our employees (hydroalcoholic gel, mask and visor).
- Adaptation of schedules and redesign of workspaces.
Material resources :
- Use of virucidal disinfection products meeting the EN 14476 standard.
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel in accordance with the recommendations to all our customers.
- Installation of signage encouraging barrier gestures and physical distance: marking on the ground, new direction of movement in common areas (reception, sanitary, bars, restaurants, mini-clubs).
Disinfection gestures :
- Regular and repeated disinfection of workspaces and work tools.
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection of accommodation, common areas.
- Ventilation of the mobile home before the accommodation is made available, as well as cleaning and disinfection of the air conditioner filters between each client, disinfection of the contact points: door handles, switches, benches, ...
Activities and entertainment :
- Access to swimming pools and activities: Application of access and health security instructions specific to recreational areas (swimming pools and children's games), marking on the ground, and display of barrier gestures. According to the latest ARS standards of June 15, a physical distance of one meter must be respected. Sunbathing will be disinfected every morning. Virucidal will also be available.
- Access to the beach: authorized under the cover of compliance with barrier gestures and physical distance.
- Children's activities, sports activities and evenings will all be outdoors, respecting the safety distances.
- Reorganization of space in eating places and bars in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. And always the possibility of ordering takeaways.
The sanitary facilities :
- Implementation of signage encouraging barrier gestures and physical distance: marking on the ground and new direction of traffic when possible.
- The sanitary facilities will be reserved for stays in pitches.
We are confident that you will understand the usefulness of these measures and know that we can trust you. We count on your common sense to apply these simple rules and count on your sense of respect for others so that once again, these next holidays are the most beautiful ever lived among us.